Skip to main content

DAISO MALAYSIA HAUL 2020 - FOR MY KITCHEN



I can believe I'm saying this - I missed roaming in the Daiso store very much, especially during the MCO. So, when the malls are back in business during the RMCO (Recovery Phase), I joined the beeline to my favourite Japan's RM5.90 store to explore the section which I might have ignored in the past - the kitchen products! And boy, did I go crazy...LOL! Check out my haul.... 

Ramekins - I have been wanting to make pot pies and desserts with my air fryer. So, when I saw these ramekins in Daiso, I just have to grab a few.

These are classic porcelain ramekins, They are white, with fluted vertical edging on the outside, and a thin lip on the inside. There are a few sizes available, I bought the 3" and 4" ones, the ideal sizes for my air fryer. They are safe for dishwasher, microwave, oven and hot water. Not to be used over an open flame. 

A cute silicone pound cake mould which fit nicely in my small air fryer.

They are safe for dishwasher, microwave and oven. Not to be used over an open flame and in a toaster oven. 

How cute is that? A cute Mickey Mouse Cake Mould! 

It is safe for the microwave and oven. Not to be used over an open flame and in a toaster oven. Hand wash only because the inner bottom silicone is quite delicate. Do not heat more than 20 minutes. Working temperature max: 230C

Mini cupcake moulds. 

They are safe for microwave and oven. Not to be used over an open flame and in a toaster oven. 

4 colours in a set - pink, white, yellow and green. I prefer to use silicone moulds rather than the single used paper ones. Cheaper in the long term, I guess,

A 300ml Measuring Cup

What I like about this cup is - you can see how much you have poured when you are pouring...

Reusable Ice Cubes - I hate it when my drink gets diluted as the ice melt in them. I found a solution for it

12 in a set of assorted fruit shape. Pop them into the freezer for two hours before use. 

Daiso Microwave Rice Cooker

Perfect for a single serving portion! Review coming soon! 

There you have it - my Daiso haul for 2020. I think these items will keep me busy for a while before my next haul in Daiso. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: WARUNG PRIMA KUNYIT @ SURIA KLCC SIGNATURES FOOD COURT

  Love the taste of turmeric? You have arrived to the right place - Warung Prima Kunyit! Established in 2018, Warung Prima opened its first outlet in Sogo KL Department Store food court. In the same year, Warung Prima moved to Life Centre at Jalan Perak elevating to a full-fledged restaurant setup. In December 2020, a second outlet was opened in Suria KLCC Signatures Food Court. Thanks to Suria KLCC, we had a golden opportunity to review the best-selling offerings from Warung Prima Kunyit recently. Jom let’s find out what’s nice here!

AIR-FRYER: KEROPOK LEKOR

How to fry Keropok Lekor using an Air Fryer: 1) Brush some oil evenly onto the keropok. You can use any cooking oil. I use coconut cooking oil. You can do without the oil, but your keropok will turn out a bit dry and dull-looking. If you apply some oil, it will help seal in the moisture and gives that "deep-fry" appearance to the keropok.  2) Air-fry at 180 deg C for 10 mins, check if cooked and increase the cooking time as needed. 3) Enjoy! Cara memasak Keropok Lekor dengan Air-Fryer 1) Sapukan sedikit minyak masak pada permukaan keropok lekor. Saya menggunakan minyak kelapa. Sebenarnya, kamu juga boleh memasak keropok lekor ini tanpa minyak tetapi hasilnya keropok akan menjadi lebih kering dan kelihatan kurang menarik. Lapisan minyak akan menjadikan keropok lebih lembut dan kelihatan seperti digoreng.  2) Setting: Air-fry pada 180 darjah C selama 10 minit. Tengok sama ada keropok dah masak. Tambah masa memasak jika perlu. 3) Jom makan!  

AIR-FRYER: KUIH KERIA KELEDEK UNGU

My sister sent me some purple sweet potatoes the other day and I decided to make some kuih keria. After googling, I found a recipe from an FB Air-Fryer Recipes Group.